PLASTIC MOLDING MANUFACTURING
In 6 Hours Free Quote & Analysis
Custom Plastic / Rubber / Silicone / Metal Parts
Take A Tour of Our Manufacturing Facilities
Our Core Manufacturing Services
Engineering, prototyping, mold tooling and plastic injection molding are at our core.
Engineering and Mold Building
A properly designed and constructed injection mould tool is the key to efficiently processing plastic parts during the entire life of the project. We provide everything from concept development to manufacturing services.
Plastic Injection Molding
Mass production through plastic injection molding can ensure product accuracy, functionality, and surface finish. We provide plastic injection, insert and overmolding services to meet customer demand for products.
To test your new product or part before taking it to production, a rapid prototype ensure it has been designed appropriately for manufacturing. 1-100 Quantity, within 3 days by 3D printing, CNC machining, and other techniques.
Valued Additional Services
A complex product usually consists of parts of different materials, which require multiple processing techniques to complete. Our additional services will provide you with maximum support, saving you time and cost.
3D prototyping is very popular. The 3D printing service has a fast production speed and stable product quality, making it easier to meet customer needs for products with multiple colours and complex structures.
High production efficiency, stable quality, excellent appearance, and suitable for a variety of materials. No matter it is a simple or complex design, or it is a prototype or a large batch, it can be easily customized.
Sheet Metal Stamping
Many products require the use of sheet metal to manufacture steel and aluminium housings, brackets, mounting plates and other accessories. We can provide sheet metal stamping/bending/drilling services for your project.
Pressure Die Casting
We offer various finishing services treatments for metal, texturing/ text / heat_treatment / nitriding for plastic injection mould tools, painting/silkscreen/electroplating for plastic products, and many more.
Assembly & Packaging
From product design to the final completion of your project, we provide one-stop service, including product assembly, customized packaging, transportation and warehousing services. We are happy to serve you with these.
A Great Partner For Custom Plastic Parts
When choosing Sungplastic, you get an expert partner throughout the production cycle. Timely, professional, effective and easy communication is always with you. We are ready to bring your product from concept or drawings to reality. If you’re ready to start your next project, contact us for a free quote and project research.
Injection Molding Services
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Insert Molding
- Blow Molding
- Export Molds
- Family Molds
- Metal Molds
- Aluminium Molds
- Rapid Molds
- Mold Manufacturing
- Glass-filled Nylon
- Thermoplastics Rubber
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
- High-Impact Polystyrene
- Acetal/Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Many Others
Other Manufacturing Services
- Rapid Prototyping
- CNC Machining
- 3D Printing
- Metal Stamping
- Die Casting
- Surface Treatment
- Product Assembly
Customers Validate Our Process
The team at Sungplastic is great, from initial mold design to final injection molding, with consistent attention to quality and customer support. They worked well with my exacting requirements, adjusting the mold to the manage the complex geometry of the final product. It's been a pleasure to work with them over many years.
Viktor Bulchak, CEO
I have cooperated with Sungplastic since 2014, and their quick response, professional advice, and good quality have made my project progress very smoothly. They are a group of serious people, worthy of my trust and dependence. We will witness more good ideas together in the future. Thanks.
Daniel Montanes, Engineer
The Industries We Served
As one of the best plastic mold and injection molding companies in China, our capabilities and expertise can be applied in many different markets, and with decades of experience we understand the particular demands of your industry.
See How It Was Made
Please read our production cases of project customization. Hope they are helpful to you and become a bridge for our communication. If you have new project to develop, please contact us to experience our professional services. Read more cases…
Smart Card Reader
Support rapid prototyping, mold building and plastic injection molding services.
Provide product design, injection molding and blow molding services.
Light distribution design, mold tooling and plastic molding services.
RV Lock Core
Custom metal stamping, overmolding and assembly services.
Why Our Customers Over The World Love Work With Us?
Saving Your Time
As an agile and resourceful partner in your projects, our professional technical team and business team will make everything simpler and more efficient.
Saving Your Cost
Excellent quality is the core of all cooperation. While ensuring quality, we will save you more costs through excellent production capacity and cost control.
Reduce Your Risk
You will reduce risk and 70% volume of work. Our one-stop services will shorten your supply chain, every step will cooperate more closely，and our strict quality control will make you worry-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I get a quotation?
- Normally, we will get back to you within 6 hours after getting your detailed drawings and requirements.
- If projects include many different parts, we will try our best to get back asap.
What type of files does Sungplastic accept for quoting?
- In order to provide an accurate and timely quote, please try to provide complete manufacturing information.
- We accept 3D CAD files in STL, STEP, IGES, UG files, SLDPRT, or X_T format.
- 2D drawings in DXF, DWG, PDF with reference dimensions.
- Product Material you demand or suggested by us and the Order Quantity.
What is the normal process of a new project?
- It usually begins with a drawing/sketch or similar samples.
- We then collect the data required for the project quote and any special material requirements if you may have. After study of your material & through our interview process, we will complete your quote.
- If the project is approved, we ask for an initial advance payment of 50% of the cost to cover material costs, and the manufacture begins.
I have no drawings, will Sungplastic make design drawings for me?
- If you have a similar sample, you can provide it to us for reference and we will design it.
- If it is still an idea, please tell us your ideas as much as possible, and our design team and engineering team will assist you in realizing the product design.
How does Sungplastic ensure the quality of my products?
- Once your order is confirmed, we will perform a full Design for Manufacturing (DFM) review to point out any issues that our engineers feel may affect the quality of your products.
- We have the ability to share the production progress with you in real-time so that we can jointly solve any problems that may be encountered in the production process and ensure the smooth completion of the project.
How do I know my design will be kept confidential?
- We of course will sign and adhere to any non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement. We also have a strict policy within our factory that no photographs are ever allowed of a customer’s product without express permission. Ultimately never allowing any proprietary information to be disclosed to a third party.
Ready To Start Your Next Project?
Get a free quote and design analysis today.
We’ll reply you within 6 working hours.
We respect your privacy.
+86 139 2927 4777 (WhatsApp, Wechat)