CNC Machining Services
From Prototype to Volume Production
3 / 4 / 5 Axis Manufacturing
Metal / Aluminium / Plastic Materials
CNC Machining Manufacturer
Our precision CNC machining services make complex finished batch parts and prototypes in as fast as 3 days. Based on a wealth of technical experience, we can handle your demand for plastic and metal parts with our sophisticated 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis CNC machining centres.
We specialize in CNC cutting, milling, turning, drilling, grinding, laser engraving and much more. CNC products are mainly medical parts, communication parts, optoelectronic parts, automotive parts, complex parts, non-standard parts, and custom parts, which are made of more than 70+ materials/finishes.
At the same time, we take prompt response capability, quality assurance system and costs control as its core competitiveness. Whether your project requires any technical support, contact our sales team today, to get comprehensive machining services.
What is CNC Machining？
CNC machining is a reduction process that removes material from a workpiece to complete a design. Because the computer controls the entire machining process from start to finish, CNC machining can provide a consistently high level of accuracy and facilitate small or high volume production of identical parts.
Advantages Of CNC Machining
CNC machining technology is widely used because of its many advantages:
- 1. Fast production. The processing speed is fast and the efficiency is high.
- 2. It is widely applicable to a variety of materials.
- 3. The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high.
- 4. Easy customization, suitable for new product development and modification. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program.
- 5. Very suitable for multi-variety, small batch production. The production efficiency is higher and the investment time is less. Compared with developing molds and injection molding production, it is more economical and cost-effective.
- 6. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods.
Our CNC Machining Processes
CNC Turning Service
CNC turning is suitable for rapid prototyping, low and high volume production. Our CNC high-speed turning center is equipped with powered tools and automatic bar feeders. We can manufacture complex external geometries and internal holes with very tight tolerances and excellent surface finish.
CNC Milling Service
CNC milling is one of the most famous rapid prototyping methods. Despite the fierce competition from 3D printing, most designers still like it. Sungplastic provides precision CNC milling services for prototyping, small batch manufacturing and mass production. Our machining center has 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis CNC milling machines, which can cut on different axes at the same time to achieve faster production and more complex molding.
CNC Machining Tolerances
Our general tolerance for CNC machining of metals is DIN-2768-1-fine, and for plastics, it is DIN-2768-1-medium. Tolerances up to .0008” (0.020mm) are available upon request. Tolerances are greatly affected by part geometry and material type, so we strongly recommend consulting our engineers before starting any project. We are working with you at every step to ensure that your parts meet and exceed your expectations.
CNC Machining Raw Materials
CNC machining can be applied to a variety of plastic and metal alloy materials:
- Metal: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper (Brass, Brozne, etc.), Iron, Titanium, Low Carbon Steel, Alloy
- Plastics: ABS, PC, PVC, PP, POM, PEEK, Acrylic (PMMA), Nylon
These materials are purchased from material suppliers that have undergone strict inspection and have long-term cooperation with us and can provide reliable material certification.
Custom CNC Machining Surface Finishes
After CNC machining process is completed, most parts need surface finishes. The purpose of surface treatment is to meet the product’s corrosion resistance, wear resistance, decoration or other special functional requirements.
Common surface finish processes include grinding, polishing, electroplating, anodizing, blackening passivation, brushing, sandblasting, painting, powder spraying, printing (silk printing, pad printing), laser carving, and phosphating.
Anodizing is to improve the protective, decorative and functional properties of aluminum alloy：
- Anti-corrosion and protect the outer surface.
- Customized appearance colors: black, grey, red, blue, gold.
- Texture: smooth, matte finish.
- Effect:Increase surface hardness, wear resistance, electrical insulation, etc.
- Material: aluminum, steel, plastic
- Type: zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating, etc.
- Application: electrical connection, jewelry, radiation shielding
- Materials:aluminum, brass, steel,plastic
- Standards:Sa1, Sa2, Sa2.5, Sa3
Powder coating is also called electrostatic powder spraying, a coating process that uses corona discharge to make powder coatings adhere to the workpiece.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, steel
- Colors: black, any RAL code or Pantone number.
- Applications:vehicle parts, household appliances, hardware tools
- Material: aluminium, brass, stainless steel, steel
- Types:mechanical polishing, chemical polishing
- Application: lenses, accessories, high-end gifts
- Colors: Pantone number, customized
- Effect: colorful, UV coating, hand-feeling paint, etc.
- Application: electronic products, consumer products, sports products, etc.
From Prototyping To Production
CNC Machining Services for Metal &Plastic Rapid Prototyping
CNC machining prototypes have become one of the mainstream of modern prototype machining, especially those with high precision and appearance requirements.
Commonly used materials for rapid prototyping: ABS, POM, PC, acrylic (transparent material), nylon, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, iron, etc.
Wide range of application areas: CNC prototype processing is often used for prototypes for cars, robots, medical treatment, aerospace, small household appliances, mobile phones and computer peripheral products, and can also be used to make large-scale product functional test standard parts, such as air conditioners, displays, audio, medical equipment, motorcycles , Car accessories and other products.
Custom CNC Machining Service For Any Volume Production
We have a complete set of modern production equipment: CNC machining centers, CNC lathes and various CNC machining machinery and equipment, as well as metal forming, punching, welding, bending and other machinery and equipment to meet customer needs for customized products.
Common materials for mass customization include: aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, nickel alloy, copper, steel and so on.
CNC machining is very flexible in terms of quantity, 1~100,000 pieces can be processed. Mass production of non-standard customized parts, such as automation machinery parts, medical equipment parts, mobile phone parts, auto parts, motorcycle parts, instrumentation parts, etc.
CNC Machining Services For Custom Products Ready For Sale
CNC machining is not only used in the production of prototypes and batches of non-standard parts. Due to the excellent appearance and post-processing effects of CNC machined parts, the processed products can directly face consumers.
Customized CNC products generally involve electronic products, mobile phones, computers, high-end gifts, handicrafts, office stationery and sports products, etc.
For example: mobile phone holders, computer holders, mobile phone protection frames, wireless chargers, car keychains, aluminum pens, high-end cosmetic packaging boxes, etc.
Get a free quote and design analysis today.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reply you in 12 hours.
+86 139 2927 4777 (WhatsApp, Wechat)