Optical grade materials
Japan Toshiba injection molding machines
Constant temperature workshop
Fully automatic production
Excellent Manufacturing Solutions for LED Lenses
The LED lenses are optical systems that can change the light field distribution of the LED lights. Using different led lenses according to different effects can enhance the utilization rate and luminous efficiency of light. A lensed luminaire may contain many small prisms that control the luminosity distribution of the light. A clear plastic lens comes in different shapes, such as free-form, asymmetrical, and symmetrical. Usually, the material used to manufacture these lenses is PMMA or PC (polycarbonate).
We are an experienced manufacturer of custom LED lenses with supporting optical solutions, Toshiba injection molding machines, light distribution equipment and a constant temperature workshop. We have the capability and facility to develop custom designs of LED lenses according to the needs application.
If you are thinking about a led lens, please contact us for a free quote and manufacturing solution.
Precision LED Lenses Manufacturing Process
We have a modern manufacturing unit equipped with advanced Japanese Toshiba injection molding machines, as well as a constant temperature workshop. Our staff are rigorously trained to inspect every batch of optical LED lenses produced.
Although LED lenses seem to be simple, they have very high requirements on production conditions from design to finished product. The production process must follow the following points:
- 1. The LED lens itself is a precision optical accessory, so it has extremely high requirements on the precision of the mold.
- 2. In principle, choose optical grade PMMA, if you have special needs, you can choose optical grade PC. At present, it is the best material for Japan’s Mitsubishi PMMA.
- 3. Operators must wear anti-static clothing, finger cots, masks and other anti-static and dust-proof measures.
- 4. Professional optical injection molding machines such as Toshiba, Demag and other brands of injection molding machines are required, and the injection molding process and production temperature is strictly controlled to obtain qualified products.
- 5. Product inspection: no bubbles, no dents, no sink marks, no flow lines, no crescents.
- 6. The product must be packed in anti-static and dust-proof PVC and must be completely sealed. The temperature and humidity must be strictly controlled for storage.
LED Lenses Application
- Light Street Light
- LED backlight for TV
- Showroom Light
- Indoor Lighting
- Stadium Stage
- Warehouse Lighting
Please read our production case for street lamps and LED backlights (Samsung TVs). Hope they are helpful to you and become a bridge for our communication. If you have similar needs for custom plastic optical lenses, please contact us to experience our professional services.
LED Street Light Lenses
LED Lenses for TV Backlight
Common Electronic Products Manufacturing Services
Plastic Injection Molding
Mass production through plastic injection molding can ensure product accuracy, functionality, and surface finish. We provide plastic injection, insert and overmolding services to meet customer demand for products.
Sheet Metal Stamping
Many products require the use of sheet metal to manufacture steel and aluminium housings, brackets, mounting plates and other accessories. We can provide sheet metal stamping/bending/drilling services.
Pressure Die Casting
Full-service custom services of high volume and high pressure die casting. Alloys used include aluminium and zinc. Applications: automotive, lamp, electronic, communicate, power tool and hardware.
Get a free quote and design analysis today.
We’ll reply you within 6 working hours.
We respect your privacy.
+86 139 2927 4777 (WhatsApp, Wechat)